Read more about the actions we've taken to provide a safe and clean environment.
Chirnside Park is open.
You will see additional safety and social distancing measures in place at our centre to make your next visit a safe one.
In line with Victorian Government regulations effective now;
- Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies.
- Shoppers/Visitors are also required to check in via the State Government QR code. The QR check in's can be found at each entrance of the Centre and at each store front.
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning with a particular focus on high traffic areas, amenities and frequently touched surfaces.
- QR codes are located at all entrances and throughout the centre. It is a requirement of entry for all visitors to check in.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the centre.
- Hygiene signage in amenities and entry points.
- Social distancing signage to make navigating our centre safe and simple. Each store has specific capacity numbers as well as signage to help customers que safely.
- Increased support and security teams.
We continue to ask customers to refrain from visiting our centre if you are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus.
As you plan your next visit to Chirnside Park, consider these helpful hints and follow the 4 W’s to keep yourself and our wider community safe.
- Write a list.
- Wash your hands.
- Wear a mask.
- Watch your distance.
We thank you for your support at this time. Rest assured, we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/